What's up everyone?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrscruffles

Assistant Cook
Hey guys, I just came across this forum, and Im loving it so far!

Today I start my first day of culinary school at Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts boston! I cant wait, but also kinda nervous I have been out of school for a long time but I have a feeling I will do well. I am always thinking about new things to cook/try so I have a feeling im going in the right direction. :chef: Glad to be hear!

P.S Has anyone attended Le Cordon Bleu? Thoughts on it?

Welcome!
Hey, if you find time, you should give us updates on your journey
through culinary school!
Unfortunately, no culinary school for me. sighhhhh

Man you must be lovin life right now! How excitng! Please do keep us updated on how that is going, maybe pass along some good tips or recipes they teach you :)

Of course! Im amazed by this site. Lots of nice pictures,recipes, good people with good ideas. I love it!

If you love what you do, and think you'll do well, that's more than half the battle. Glad to hear it.
Welcome to DC. And what others have said, keep us updated, but no homework for us, please.

no, no homework. I have plenty of resources and plan on getting things done on my own. :) Help is good, having someone else do your HW is kinda lame... why waste the cash to go to school if your not going to do the work? Doesnt make sence to me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom