What's up from northern California

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

97guns

Senior Cook
im a huge forum junkie and hang out at many forums that interest me. my hobbies are collecting knives and guns, i also hang out at car, pet, gambling, finance, and flashlight forums but mostly gun and knive forums. i live in san jose california, 39 and just retired last june - we'll got laid off. collecting unemployment and not looking nor expect to be looking for work. i like to cook mostly chinese stuff, i am chinese but do like to cook other stuff too. i just cooked a pot of chili beans for dinner with a batch of corn bread.

LOL thanks 97guns :LOL:. I guess I should have been more specific. Forums are usually for things that are hobbies or things that have so much to them that people need to ask questions and get help. I suppose I was wondering what kinds of topics are discussed in a flashlight forum other than the different types of flashlights out there. How much is there to discuss about flashlights. I am not trying to be flip. I am honestly curious and would like to learn.

you can take a stock maglite flashlight that puts out around 60 lumens of light and modify it to put out over 1000 lumens. there are many other models that can be modified as well. so to answer your question i guess we discuss modifications, different models, outputs, power sources, etc. i can get more specific if needed :mrgreen:

this is the only food forum that i belong to right now, i was drawn here because of the traffic, seems to be alot. i hate asking a question and waiting untill next week for the answer.

Back
Top Bottom