Why Hello :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

.lavieenrose.

Assistant Cook
Hey everyone,

I'm not too good with introductions but...

I'm Amber, I'm a college student. I'm from New England but I'm in the process of (slowly) preparing for a move to California. I'm extremely interested in cooking but I don't have too much time to teach myself everything so I'm still pretty new and I'll admit a bit naive when it comes to it. I'm hoping once my summer class lets out I can use that down time to practice everything from the basics like the proper handling of a knife to cooking bacon (which I've discovered I'm awful at!) to even getting better at baking. I can't wait to get to know other people who are interested in cooking like me :D

Well let me be the first to say...
Did somebody say Bacon?

:LOL:

Welcome.

Hi Amber. Welcome to DC.

Are you a fan of Edith Piaf? I say this because your DC name is like a song she made popular many years ago, La Vie en Rose, which is one of my favorites.

Have fun here and I promise you'll learn lots and lots.

Welcome to DC, Lavieenrose. If you'll take a look around, you'll see lots of ideas to use bacon.

Thank you everyone :)

Hi Amber. Welcome to DC.

Are you a fan of Edith Piaf? I say this because your DC name is like a song she made popular many years ago, La Vie en Rose, which is one of my favorites.

Have fun here and I promise you'll learn lots and lots.

Hello :) I'm not, I've had a few people ask this on other forums. I just love the saying la vie en rose, it means live life in pink which is a french saying for live life beautifully.

Welcome to DC, Lavieenrose. If you'll take a look around, you'll see lots of ideas to use bacon.

Awesome! Can't wait to check them out. Thank you :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom