"Yep" "I'm New Here"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jersey girl007

Assistant Cook
:chef:Hello!

I hope this forum works out for me! I have been browsing and pondering whether to join, and so far, what I have seen, it looks pretty interesting!

I love to cook, and Bake! I like good ol Down Home Cooking! Nothing too fancy, but basically a heartwarming wholesome meal!
I've been cooking since I've been 6 years old, by myself, on a coal stove, stepping on a stool, and making my own eggs, and heating my own soup!

Love doing the family gathering meals, and with the most appreciated help from my DH...I can accomplish my cooking and baking skills!

So looking forward to working with all here, and hope you would accept me into this nice clean community. :)

You will like it here, jersey - welcome!

Looking forward to reading some of your down-home recipes!

Lee

Welcome to a fellow jersyite, we have a few. NW NJ sounds like sussex county, used to live in Vernon. Come in, sit down, relax, you've found the cooking land. Also, soe very nice people.

Thank you all for the welcome! :)

It's gonna take me a while to move around on the forum here.
I will pop in on a subject now and then. I tire easily due to a disability,and I tough it out on the keys of the computer keyboard. Sometimes I tire, and get confused and spell erratically!
I seem to be on track here, and hope to be of some help, and hope to get help with recipes and stuff!
If my DH or DD is around, they will help me type which I greatly appreciate it.
see you all soon some time,some way, some how!;)

A girl from jersey with a license to kill? Welcome!

I'll try to stay on your good side, even though I've moved to the other coast.

Thank you all for the welcome! :)

It's gonna take me a while to move around on the forum here.
I will pop in on a subject now and then. I tire easily due to a disability,and I tough it out on the keys of the computer keyboard. Sometimes I tire, and get confused and spell erratically!
I seem to be on track here, and hope to be of some help, and hope to get help with recipes and stuff!
If my DH or DD is around, they will help me type which I greatly appreciate it.
see you all soon some time,some way, some how!;)

Don't worry about any of that...I have similar issues and some times I'm barely understandable, but people are really kind here ;)

Back
Top Bottom