Yet Another Newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nonni

Assistant Cook
Hi Everyone...
It's so nice to be here and I'm SO excited to share and to gather up everybody's "good advice"!!! Looking forward to spending some time chatting a bit with you all in the days ahead and hope you are having a GREAT week!!!
As soon as I can "figure out" how to work the silly avatar thing I'll put one up, have tried twice to no avail...technically challenged and hormonally imbalanced:w00t:
Godspeed ~
Nonni

Welcome to the group!
I'd love to help you with your avatar but... I'd only confuse you more.
Wait for a minute or two and you'll get a ton of advice.

smiles, T

Thanks everyone!!! It's gonna take me a "good amount of time" to get around here, but I know I'll enjoy it!

Hi Nonni,
so glad you foined us. It does seem as if there are a million things going on at once when you first come in and look around. But, soon, you will breez around her and enjoy every minute. A big welcome to you.

kadesma:)

Welcome, Nonni. You are in for a ride. Some have so many good ideas, just like you. So glad you joined.

licia said:
Welcome, Nonni. You are in for a ride. Some have so many good ideas, just like you. So glad you joined.

Thanks everyone! Licia, I'm ready for a change. And idea's are always welcome in my kitchen so I'll tag along:).

Nonni,

It's so nice to see you here! I just joined here yesterday, so I'm still in the process of looking around and trying to get to know the site. I hope you'll enjoy yourself here and find lots of good recipes.

Anne

BTW, I love the "hormonally challenged" comment. Wish I'd thought of it!

Last edited:
Anne said:
Nonni,

It's so nice to see you here! I just joined here yesterday, so I'm still in the process of looking around and trying to get to know the site. I hope you'll enjoy yourself here and find lots of good recipes.

Anne

BTW, I love the "hormonally challenged" comment. Wish I'd thought of it!

HI ANNE!!! Well, I've put in a couple little intro posts...great idea's and seems like very nice folk as well.
As for the "hormonally challenged" I have to say that to be in this position is to know the meaning of TRUE appreciation for what USED TO SEEM like 'off days'...now I have REAL 'off' days and can't find the on button!:LOL:

Ciao Nonni, and welcome to DC!! We are so happy to have you with us!! And hey your avatar is looking good, WTG!!:-p
Hope you will have so much fun hanging out with us!!

urmaniac13 said:
Ciao Nonni, and welcome to DC!! We are so happy to have you with us!! And hey your avatar is looking good, WTG!!:-p
Hope you will have so much fun hanging out with us!!

Grazie Urmaniac13!!! I non parlo Italiano very well at all:( ...but I love the food:LOL: !
Again Grazie for the nice welcome and I'm SURE I will have a LOT OF FUN just "hangin' out with everyone here!"

Hi Nonni

Welcome to DC. This is the greatest cooking sit on the web. The Site Administrators are great and very helpful (I should know) and the members are not only great cooks and chefs but they all have fantastic personalities not to mention great sense of humors.

Jill and Jolie

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom