BLT kebab appies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
cut some sour dough into 32 cubes,put in a bowl and drizzle with evoo,salt and pepper, take the skewers about 8 of them out of soaking water and start your kebabs..pre cook your bacon part way then cut it into 2 inch pieces..Now put a cube of bread on your skewer, followed by a piece of the bacon and then a grape tomato. Each skewer should have 4 bread cubes, 3 tomatoes Grill turning til bread is golden on each side..Arrange some salad greens, I like frise and mache, on a platter put your skewers on the greens with some Aioli on the side... My kids will not eat uncooked egg yolks so I use the egg sub to make a garlic Aioli for them and sometimes I just make a thinned down garlic, lemon, mayo...Enjoy
kadesma

Last edited:
Kadesma - Can I steal this? I mean like really, steal it? I will do this thing the next time I grill.

Your friend Bob (and I originally spelled it Bib since I was drooling).

Kadesma - Can I steal this? I mean like really, steal it? I will do this thing the next time I grill.

Your friend Bob (and I originally spelled it Bib since I was drooling).
It's yours and I won't spill the beans, just hang on to the bib Bob:LOL:
kades

I'll do just that... but only because you gave permission. I will also close my eyes and give you a virtual kiss:kiss:

Bob ( I mean Bib).

they sound great, I been making antipasto kabobs using moz. cheese tomatoes chunks of salami, peproni, basil leaf, sometimes olives and marinate in It dressing
now ill have another one thanks

they sound great, I been making antipasto kabobs using moz. cheese tomatoes chunks of salami, peproni, basil leaf, sometimes olives and marinate in It dressing
now ill have another one thanks
Great, I think I'll borrow your kabob idea it looks wonderful and I've a garden full of basil,andgrape tomatoes and even cucumbers...All I need to get is some mozz...Thanks :)

msmofet-

Just so you know, your inbox is full :)

And just to stay on topic, bacon and tomato makes even bad days go away.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom