Cucumber Appetizer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Constance

Master Chef
Peel two medium cucumbers. Cut in half, scoop out center with spoon or melon baller. Salt Cavities.

Stuffing Mix:
1 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
2 tbls fresh onion, finely minced
2 tbls green pepper, finely chopped
Worcestershire sauce to taste
paprika to taste

Mix all ingredients together, stuff cucmbers, wrap in foil, and put in refrigerator overnight. Slice and serve cold.

whoaaa.........i'm gonna try this with a fresh soft goat cheese loitering in my frig. Looks good as is, but would there be any other suggestions for additives that a country person may have on hand......like chopped bacon....or would minced garlic be too much??

Constance said:
Peel two medium cucumbers. Cut in half, scoop out center with spoon or melon baller. Salt Cavities.

Stuffing Mix:
1 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
2 tbls fresh onion, finely minced
2 tbls green pepper, finely chopped
Worcestershire sauce to taste
paprika to taste

Mix all ingredients together, stuff cucmbers, wrap in foil, and put in refrigerator overnight. Slice and serve cold.

Yes! That one is right up my street!
Thank you!

I'll give it a try with smoked salmon, too...it's about how I eat it anyway!:)

Thats sounds like a cool and refreshing appy! Thanks, I love cuc's and cream cheese too.

Just picked 3 cucumbers off my plant, can't wait to try your recipe. It looks so yummy. Thanks for sharing, Connie:)

kadesma

I hope you all enjoy it! Wish I could get my husband to eat cucumbers, but no go. My son-in-law does though, and he's the one growing the cukes, so I think I'll whip some up for him and me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom