Peanut butter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chez suz

Senior Cook
I noticed a lot of you love peanutbutter as I do...you never have to run out of it again!!
Keep a can of peanuts in the house at all times...
Take can of nuts place in food processor
Turn on and process until desired consistency...add some salt if peanuts are unsalted.
Its as easy as that...
Make sure to keep refrigerated.
Your kids will also be awed that the peanuts turn into peanutbutter right before their eyes....my step son is 11 and I was able to impress him!! :shock:

Re: Peanutbutter

chez suz said:
I noticed a lot of you love peanutbutter as I do...you never have to run out of it again!!
Keep a can of peanuts in the house at all times...

also make sure to keep celery sticks on hand too... I love celery spread with peanut butter.

middie - I just saw you are from Cleveland - I'm from Euclid but don't live there anymore - my sister still does!!!

I swear the PB and mayo is good :oops: I keep Power Butter on hand too - it great but its expensive - it has flax seeds in it.

no kidding??? it IS a small world isn't it?
actually i was born and raised in cleveland but
now i live in a western suburb.

kitchenelf said:
Anyone else eat a peanut butter and mayo sandwich?? I swear it's good!
I used to eat pnut butter and miracle whip sandwiches..

I just eat that Smuckers pnut butter and keep a jar by the bed. When I am dieting, it helps keep me satisfied.. uh. food wise-that is.

I'll eat peanut butter and hotdogs, peanut butter and balogna, peanut butter and banana, peanut butter and jam and just recently tried the peanut butter and pickle thing and it wasn't too bad but peanut butter and mayo or miracle whip, NOT, NOT, NOT.

Dang, you tried all that other yucky stuff :mrgreen: :P

Come on - ONE little itsy bitsy bite - but with mayo, not miracle whip - cooome ooooon - just a taste

baby-14.gif

You mean you can't hear him singing too? He's singing

Come on TweeDee
Come on - just one little bite
You're the woman, you're the woman
It's you baby!

8)

Back
Top Bottom