Pizza Pie TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deeppitbbq

Cook
Pizza Pie TNT

Spread 8 oz.s softened cream cheese on a pizza pan or 12" plate. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Cover with shaved ham, turkey or beef. Sprinkle with chopped green pepper and onions. Mix 3/4 cup ketchup, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon horseradish. Spread over green pepper and onions. Top with grated Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese. Add sliced green or black olives for color. Serve with Ritz-type crackers.

Here I would recommend that you use pizza sauce instead of cream cheese, but that's just my preference. Notice how you use "TNT" as the ending word to each recipe that you have posted in the "Appetizers" section?

And your point is????? I copy and paste so I don't have to retype it and sometimes I am in a hurry and don't do it right....scroll on by if you don't like it. And I will keep making it with the cream cheese because I like it that way. You make your recipes the way you want to.

Marcus,

TNT is how we signify that a recipe is Tried and True. If someone posts a recipe that works well for them, we encourage them to add TNT so that the rest of us can feel confident making it ourselves.

:) Barbara

Barbara L said:
Marcus,

TNT is how we signify that a recipe is Tried and True. If someone posts a recipe that works well for them, we encourage them to add TNT so that the rest of us can feel confident making it ourselves.

:) Barbara

Thanks for the explanation, Barbara.:) I didn't notice that.

Back
Top Bottom