Teachers luncheon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Humm ..... sounds like Beverly Hills 90210!

I grew up in a poor rural Southern school in Georgia - our 3-sandwiches would have probably been cucumber and cream cheese, tuna, and PB&J on store bought white bread with the crust cut off - and sliced on the diagonal! :ROFLMAO:

Congrats kadesma - sounds like an awsome spread!

Thanks Michael,

I'm hoping it all goes well...These teachers work so hard and they are really dear..Least I can do. Say, your sandwiches didn't sound shabby, :LOL: All we use to get were the cut off crusts:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
kadesma

kitchenelf said:
Kind words nothin' - it's a kind gesture on your part!!!!! ....and I hate I'm not a part of it!
I wish you could be part of it too..Between you me and the rest of this board, we'd knock em dead:LOL:
kadesma

Hi everyone,

I'm home at last. think we have a HIT on our hands...The only thing I brought home was the dirty platters,:LOL: lots of thank yous to share with YOU and a pleasant feeling about what we did...Everything went well,the food was so good and all had a nice time. I had at least 6 people ask for recipes for our goodies:) I'm so glad I asked for your help..I couldn't have done it without you.:flowers:
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom