Jim Beam Steak Diane Sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Jim Beam Steak Diane Sauce

1/2 cup Jim Beam Bourbon
75-90g butter
1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon parsley (cilantro)
Salt and Pepper

After removing the cooked steaks to set aside to rest, add the bourbon to the pan and stir through.

Reduce the heat to a simmer and add the butter, worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard and the salt and pepper.

Stir through for 1 minute or until the sauce thickens slightly.

Add the juices from the resting steaks and the parsley (cilantro)

Stir through for 1 minute, then pour over your steaks.

Kylie: See My Post Steak Diane Recipe

Thanks for posting your sauce for Steak Diane in Beef Section. Over Easter or back in March, I had posted STEAK DIANE RECIPE, which my Mom had made many many years ago however, I had not received any interest in it and it is quite a lovely dish too.

Thought I would mention.

Have a lovely Sunday.
Ciao, Margi.

Thanks for posting your sauce for Steak Diane in Beef Section. Over Easter or back in March, I had posted STEAK DIANE RECIPE, which my Mom had made many many years ago however, I had not received any interest in it and it is quite a lovely dish too.

Thought I would mention.

Have a lovely Sunday.
Ciao, Margi.

Margi, do please try my recipe, it is so tasty...it really does compliment the steak :)

That sounds really good, Kylie. Although, not to split fine hairs, Steak Diane is usually flambed (sorry, can't find the diacritic for the accent) at the table. Perhaps this should be Steak Kylie or Steak Jim Beam? <g>.

Kylie,

I shall, the next time I prepare it ... In September when we get back to Madrid, as Spain has superb filet mignon ... and it is alot cheaper there than here in Puglia. Puglia is baby lamb turf !!

I am going to be baking your orange moist cake within the next few days. I have to get the ingredients ... and with the reforming, we are both vigilantes, with the work going on ... THE KITCH WAS JUST FINISHED TODAY, THE NEW STOVE, NEW REFRIGERATOR AND THE PLUMBING OF COURSE ...

Thanks for your post.
Ciao, Margi.

CWS...maybe Jim Beam Steak Sauce ;)

Margi, good to hear your kitchen is now finished, sounds great...happy cooking :chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom