Sauce for Chicken ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Mudbug that sounded so good. You did figure out a way to use your ingredients after all :). Hope your daughter enjoyed the meal as well.

Audeo, I am not a stickler for authenticity. I love to experiment so trust me you are not pale, I might actually be the oddball here :).

A lot of my friends think I am out of my mind when I attempt and experiment when I am inviting a ton of people.

To me that's the best part and that is why Cooking is so creative. I like to follow the general recipe but I normally always try and give it a unique touch and tune it for the audience.

I just ended up seasoning some flour with salt, pepper and garlic salt. Then I took a couple eggs and beat them and added salt, pepper and garlic salt and some hot sauce............like the way Paula Dean seasons her Southern Fried Chicken....I didn't measure though ;) I ended up adding some olive oil and butter to a skillet and cooking till nice and brown then finished them up in the oven. It was simple but flavorful and juicy.

I put together that scalloped corn dish (hubby was the only one to eat that :LOL: ), green beans with bacon, onions, and S & P, Stuffing.

Hubby gorged himself then pushed his chair back and said, "Ah.........that was like a Sunday meal" :LOL: .

Sounds like another winner to me, Sizz! Greens beans with bacon and onion is definitely the way to go - one of my favorites. I also add tons of pepper.

oh yes def. salt and lots of pepper. I'd love to add mushrooms sauted in the bacon also but hubby isn't to keen on those.

Back
Top Bottom