What came first the meat or the sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the17th

Assistant Cook
ive been reading this forum a couple of days and i just decided to join a couple of mnets ago and i thought i'd try to make one of these sauces but then i realized id need smoething to put it on and we my family want be taking me to the store anytime soon so i anted to try to make a quick pasta sauce we have cream garlic and a few other basics nothing to fancy because mom never makes anything from scratch so i was wondering can you mention anything quick easy an inttresting :chef:

Cream, butter and parmesan cheese will give you Alfredo sauce. A traditional sauce for fettucine. You can add minced garlic as well, if you like.

8 Oz Fettuccine Noodles
4 T Butter
2 Cl Garlic
1C Heavy Cream
TT Black Pepper
1 C Grated Parmesan Cheese
TT Nutmeg

"TT" = to taste

olives, anchovies, sundried tomatoes and halved cherry tomatoes with garlic, your choice of herbs, bit of chili if you fancy, pepper (don't add salt as olives and anchovies are salty) all mixed through a cream sauce over pasta and topped with grated parmesan or similar. No set quantities - just what looks and tastes good to you.

Get a can of tomatoes and a can of tomato paste, and a few herbs (basil being the best). Cook with come chopped onion and garlic. Great and simple sauce.

Back
Top Bottom