Instantpot-like "score" at Goodwill today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
Funny how karma works. Last night I was "grazing" Amazon because our family gave me a generous gift card. Have been fascinated with the Instantpot world and looked into it on Amazon. Discovered the appliance was more costly than I'd thought. Okay. I'll admit. I am a cheapskate. Well, bargain hunter is a nicer way of saying it.

Enter my visit today to our local Goodwill store. And, what should my wondering eyes appear, but an Instantpot wanna be on a shelf very near.

All intact, 6-quart, and only $7.99. Mine, mine, mine.

Look out tomorrow!!

Funny how karma works. Last night I was "grazing" Amazon because our family gave me a generous gift card. Have been fascinated with the Instantpot world and looked into it on Amazon. Discovered the appliance was more costly than I'd thought. Okay. I'll admit. I am a cheapskate. Well, bargain hunter is a nicer way of saying it.

Enter my visit today to our local Goodwill store. And, what should my wondering eyes appear, but an Instantpot wanna be on a shelf very near.

Look out tomorrow!!
Nice find! Have fun with it Katie. I think you will like it. I have posted some Instant Pot recipes if you're interested.

Look out tomorrow!!

I never thought about looking at a Goodwill-type store for one. Guess it would be a good way to try one out without spending an arm and a leg on a new one. Let us know how things go with it.

LOL :LOL: Nothing wrong with being cheap this way. And it will leave you about $70 bucks left over from the cost of a new first issue from Walmart or Amazon to spend on food to cook in it. Winning !

Now just wait for the first nice weather in spring for the Yard Sales and Flea Markets offer up new Air Fryers, Immersion Blenders, Vacuum Sealers, Electric Grills, Pots & Pan sets, Food Processors, Bread Machines, Meat Smokers, and all the Celebrity Chef goodies show up at give away prices.

Back
Top Bottom