Kitchen tools you need two of

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Told a friend last night I used to be a little embarrassed about my collections - and now THANKS TO YOU GUYS! ... I don't!:LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• grannyknees.GIF
    grannyknees.GIF
    36.5 KB · Views: 225
My list gave me something of a shock:

spatulas 7
paper coffee filters too many, but they do a good job with more than coffee. OH loves them. He studied chemistry at UNI, so he's drawn to things like that!
2 each of my kitchen knives,
3 pairs of spaghetti servers. These are like tweezers. They get used as salad servers and lots more as well.
Tupperware. Have many stored in the cupboard under the stairs
3 gas lighters, plus spares under the stairs
3 mezzelune - those chefy Italian spaghetti servers that can also do a whole lot more
A large box of cake parephanlia, all the small things that easily get lost in the kitchen cupboards
Hand whisks of various sizes
4 old Lavazza coffee filters in aluminium - great for filtering things other that coffee grains
cakes
Turkey servers.....I think I'd better stop there. Suffice it say, I try to multi-use what I have. It's far too much. But having read your posts and looked at mine, I really think I should look again.

di reston

Enough is never as good as a feast Oscar Wilde

I need two, or better yet three of everything. And my wife would not kill me, I'd even get 4. I was getting a present for my 25 years of service, there were many options, I was interested in only one. Set of non stick pots and pans. My would not let me get it. Made me get TV. Which now is dusting away in the basement. :(
I have terrible addiction. I love everything kitchen.

I don’t think there’s anything I need two of. Four, eight, maybe. If I need two, then I need four.
Cheap plastic mixing bowls
Prep bowls
Spatulas
Small chopping boards
Measuring cups and spoons
Wooden and nylon mixing spoons

I don’t think I need to continue. You get the idea!

Back
Top Bottom