Marbeled Counter Tops?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you Andy and CG for the links....
You're welcome Munky! Thanks for noticing...;)

...Another thing is how can you tell if the counters are damaged?
Funny you should ask. In lieu of doing work around the house yesterday (or going to bed at a reasonable time...) I did a little reading about marble. There was a good article (which includes links to other articles - rabbit-hole warning!) on one of my favorite time-wasting sites, "kitchn". The writer discusses her pros and cons of having a vast amount of marble in her very busy kitchen. It's only one person's opinion, but you might be interested in it.

My Experience of Living With Marble Countertops: One Year Later

Funny you should ask. In lieu of doing work around the house yesterday (or going to bed at a reasonable time...) I did a little reading about marble. There was a good article (which includes links to other articles - rabbit-hole warning!) on one of my favorite time-wasting sites, "kitchn". The writer discusses her pros and cons of having a vast amount of marble in her very busy kitchen. It's only one person's opinion, but you might be interested in it.

Ummmm, that was the link GG left about marble countertops. Guess you didn't notice. ;):LOL:

Speaking of noticing... I posted that link yesterday... ;)

OK you three, I'm embarrassed enough! I guess it's time I got offline and did something productive. I'm no good here right now! :LOL:

I was wondering how I happened upon that link...

Yeah, I think someone posted something about marble tops somewhere - was it Andy or Craig? Maybe Rocklobster... not sure..

:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom