So, what do you want Santa to bring you in 2017?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found the Bluetooth feature on my Anova quite finicky :(

I have the bluetooth model, and to be honest, I've never used the bluetooth feature. I run mine manually. If you don't care about the connectivity part, getting one for under 100 bucks is a great deal.

Of couse, if you get it from Santa, it FREE! :chef:

CD

Thanks for the tips.

The wireless/remote connections would be of little use to me. I cook from home. It's why I also don't have a slow cooker.

I thought I didn't need anymore gadgets until I opened this thread, now I need a few!
Just kidding, I really need to scale back on my gadgets. If I *had* to get one, I'd love a new Instapot, just because it does beans so quick! But $120 for quick beans sounds silly atm.

I would like a mechanical kitchen timer that isn't junk. I've had a bunch of timers in the past few years that eventually quit working entirely or tick but no longer ring.

I'm thinking a multi-tier rack for the Egg and/or that flat top for the Egg that jennyema has for her Egg. Maybe a CI grate.

I've put my request in for a wi-fi slow cooker to replace the one I haven't replaced yet. Don't really need a connected slow cooker, but it sure looks cool.

That and bear claws for pulled pork.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom