What cooking stuff did Santa bring--2018?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My wife and I agreed to get stuff for the house at Christmas each year. This year, on Black Friday, we bought these. IMG_2095.jpgIMG_2096.jpg

Sweet! I love that stove.

I wasn't gifted any kitcheny stuff, but I bought myself a single-cup coffee maker. It's small and compact and fits perfectly on my counter. Takes both K-Cups (which is what I use) and ground coffee. My son uses it as well.

Sweet! I love that stove.

I wasn't gifted any kitcheny stuff, but I bought myself a single-cup coffee maker. It's small and compact and fits perfectly on my counter. Takes both K-Cups (which is what I use) and ground coffee. My son uses it as well.

We have been using the Bella brand for about 15 years now.. The first one died a couple of years ago and got another.. Perfect for us as we each have just one cup each morning.. :)

Ross

We have been using the Bella brand for about 15 years now.. The first one died a couple of years ago and got another.. Perfect for us as we each have just one cup each morning.. :)

Ross

Aren't they great? I usually only have one cup per day as well. Sometimes I'll go a day or two without drinking any at all, but I love having my little coffee maker for when I'm in the mood.

I buy those Dixie To-Go cups and, like this morning, brew my coffee into one of those and head out the door with it to work.

I got a Disney 2 qt slow cooker. I haven't used it yet since we have been traveling. I may break it in tonight or tomorrow. I wanted it specifically to make oatmeal in overnight so it's ready for breakfast in the morning.

...I got a 1985 Oldsmobile Toronado Brougham..
Wow! Sweet! Our kids got the use of my Dad's 1983 Ford Crown Victoria when they got their licenses. Our daughter loved it and christened it The Beast. When Himself got a new car, they got to pick between the Beast and a Pontiac Grand Am. Loverly claimed the Beast before Goober could open his mouth!

I got another gift from my dear daughter today - new shoes. If you're on your feet, you need good shoes, right? I hope these stay as comfy as when I walked around the store in them earlier.

1546494203182.jpg

Nice, CG! I love the color. :)

My daughter knows how much I love slippers, so she got me a nice pair of soft leather fleece lined slippers with a good non-slip sole, from Big 5. I love them and have been wearing them more often than real shoes. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom