What's next on your wishlist?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've not been around much the last couple of weeks or so because we've been out househunting. We have to move out of our apartment because the landlady wants to give it to her daughter. Our favourite spot so far is a small farm in the middle of nowhere - no electricity and a well for water. My current wishlist is quite long: apple trees, a plum tree, raspberry canes, gooseberry, blackcurrant and other bushes, asparagus crowns and so on. And when they're all producing, I'll be bugging everyone on the canning and preserving forum for advice on how to get preserving all that fruit. Better add a water bath and pressure canner to the list! Mustn't get my hopes up, however, just in case it doesn't come off.

A HOUSE!!! to call my own...so i can FINALLY get my dream kitchen...so i can finally get some serious gadgets...i hate starting wish lists...that's when i realize i am wishing for a LOT...hahaha

thumpershere2 said:
A stand up mixer that I can mix dough and everything else with

It's funny, when I wished for a KA mixer I didn't even think about making dough. Now I think about it all the time!

Next on MY list is some nice stemware! It seems preposterous to drink a nice pinot noir out of this:

Attachments

• GL5705mug.jpg
    GL5705mug.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 160
unmuzzleme said:
Next on MY list is some nice stemware! It seems preposterous to drink a nice pinot noir out of this:

Reminiscent of the old Coke glasses that we, as kids, once drank ice cream sodas from at the soda fountain counters at Woolworth's and Brigham's!

~Corey123.

What I'd really like is a house with a real kitchen where I can have all my toys again. If I had that there's only one toy I'd really like - a Vitamix.

But, since I'm more than likely going to be on the boat for a while - I'd love a HearthKit for my oven (but they don't make them for apartment sized ovens). I just don't have room for anymore toys on the boat, and what's worse is there's no room to use them! :(:)

a nap..lol.
Paul kept me up all night long.

Why is it that when I can't sleep, I go out on the couch and quietly watch tv or play on the computer

but when he can't sleep,
he wants to talk or turn the light on and read for hours in bed?

I want an electric motor to retrofit my manual Atlas pasta maker. I also want a hamburger bun pan that makes smaller sized buns than the one I have. There are lots of other toys but there's not enough $$$$:mad: or space for some of them.

Katie

This is going to sound stupid, but I miss fresh pasta. My husband used to make it, but the last couple of pasta makers we owned really mangled the pasta (poorly milled metal), and hubby would swear and yell so much that it was more aggravation than it was worth. If I have to listen to him swearing and yelling, it really ruins the mood. So .... my goal is to find a pasta maker that doesn't tear the pasta when we roll it, so I can have fresh pasta again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom