Man, if getting a bit of raw food in your mouth is dangerous, I should be dead by now. My mom used to have me drink the "blood" from packages of steak when I was a kid. And she used to blend raw eggs into chocolate milk on really cold mornings.
Getting a tiny drop of raw meat liquid in your mouth for a split second shouldn't be that dangerous to anyone except for those with really weak immune systems. Even for chicken, just spit and rinse if that happens. It's gross, but it shouldn't send you to the hospital.
However, I've done that trick with the straw many times, and it's never happened.
The best way to marinate meats with a vacu-sealer thing is in a hard container made for it. That way you are actuallylowering the atmospheric pressure inside the container which forces the marinade into the meat. A plastic bag can only be lowered a fraction below normal pressure.
The past is gone it's all been said.
So here's to what the future brings,
I know tomorrow you'll find better things