Store bought Kraft roasted red pepper italian dressing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't seen this yet but will purchase it and see how it fares with chicken breast that I'll grill on the BBQ. Thanks!

Yeah its really good on chicken! Best of anything store bought that I've tried. For best results, marinade it for at least several hours.

If it comes in fat free, it should make an excellent marinade for chicken. I do an italian chicken in the crock with Zesty FF Italian and it is to die for. I definitely need to try this if it comes in a FF version. I can imagine it would be awesome.

Thanks for the tip - will have to try that variety. Unless I'm grilling a specific chicken recipe, like Indian or something, I always dump my chicken parts into a Ziplock bag along with about 1/2-3/4 bottle of bottled Italian or Greek dressing. Chicken always comes out moist, & tastes great with or without barbecue sauce at the finish.

BreezyCooking said:
Thanks for the tip - will have to try that variety. Unless I'm grilling a specific chicken recipe, like Indian or something, I always dump my chicken parts into a Ziplock bag along with about 1/2-3/4 bottle of bottled Italian or Greek dressing. Chicken always comes out moist, & tastes great with or without barbecue sauce at the finish.
Wow ~ never thought of dropping it in the Greek dressing. I'll have to try that. Thanks

The chicken we had last night had been marinated in zesty italian. When I left the table (dh was doing cleanup) there were 3 pieces left. It didn't make it to the fridge, and dh doesn't toss away food.

TATTRAT said:
If you like that, try the A1 Chicago style Marinade...DELISH!

Yeah I've tried it, was ok, but my best results have been with marinades that are thinner in consistency. The thickness of the A1 marinade just didn't seem to penetrate with much flavor.

Back
Top Bottom