Atten: BACON lovers!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh Boy a thread about bacon. :bounce:

Let me open that one because I loves me some bacon. :yum:

What's this????? :huh:

Purple hair???? :(

Hey you all should be glad you have hair you dye purple. :bash:

Some of us can only dream about that. :rolleyes:

Hmmmmm... Perhaps I should get some hair tattooed on. :mrgreen:

Are you trying to tell us that you are hair follicle challenged? I have a mop of hair that doesn't know when to quit. I now keep it short so that I don't have to keep it curled. It used to take me two hours or more to set it when I had it just down to my shoulders. Now I only curl the bangs. :angel:

Are you trying to tell us that you are hair follicle challenged? I have a mop of hair that doesn't know when to quit. I now keep it short so that I don't have to keep it curled. It used to take me two hours or more to set it when I had it just down to my shoulders. Now I only curl the bangs. :angel:

Hmm. Your avatar looks like you didn't curl anything today, Addie. Oh, wait, that's Teddy!

Oh I'm not challenged at all with my follicles. :)

The way I see it.......

God made lot's and lot's of heads.

Some of them she/he liked and the rest of them she/he covered with hair. ;)

Bacon Day is this Saturday. Here are some recipes:

Closet Cooking: Bacon Day Recipes

No one has commented on my purple hair...

POEM: WARNING BY JENNY JOSEPH

CW, every day would be Bacon Day in our house if I didn't have to worry about our cholesterol. And I did notice your purple hair earlier today. I figured you already knew about it. ;) My first thought was "hmmh, "Sam" Boyer isn't the only one with it". Sam is a columnist for our local paper back home. When she first started with purple decades ago it was one streak in her dark hair. As she greyed, she got purpler. Now she's all purple. Also, do you wear a red hat with it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom