Chief's Fast Food Sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
If you just are craving a McDonald's Big Mack, and can'y get one, I have put together a sauc that tastes the same, at least to me.

Here's the recie:

1 tbs Miracle Whip salad dressing, or mayonnaise
2 tsp. GGrey Poupon mustard
3 tbs Hunts ketchup
2 tbs. sweet pickle relish

Sir all ingredients togeter. let sit for 3 minutes, taste, adjust to your liking.

Burger
1/2 lb. 80/20 ground beef
1 large egg (keeps the burger from shrinking)
Combine egg and buger. Form into 2 equal, thin patties. Place patties into a hot skillet and fry for 2 minutes per side. For NcD's flavor, do noit season with S&P.

Spread mayo on the inside of on burger bun. cut the crust off of the bottom of a second bun and spread mayo on both sides. Grill the mayo-dides of each bun until medium brow. Set aside.

Place one slice of tomato to cover he bottom bun followed by a slice of cheese,. Put a patty on top. Place the pickle slices on the patty. folloed with sliced onion. Spread sauce onto the underside of the middle bun and place on top of the sandwich.

spread sauce on the top side of the middle bun folloed by moe pickle, then the buger, then cheese slice, then more onion, then lettuve. Place the tip bun in place and enjoy.

For,IMHO, a better burger. season the burger patties with S&P and grill over charcoal. Build the same way.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

I finally had a Big Mac again after years of not eating any McD's daytime sandwiches.

It's the special sauce, the onions and shred lettuce combo that I like the best. Burger patties are tiny so I don't feel so guilty and it's not enough to mess w my gut.

I'll give that a try Chief.

Now, if someone can get me the KFC Georgia Gold sauce recipe, thank you ahead of time. I've been searching that sauce on Google and you tube lately, I just got to get out and get some ingredients to whip it up.

Back
Top Bottom