Convection Cooker/Oven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

moonraker

Assistant Cook
decosonic convection cooker/oven.
When cleaning out our rental unit for the next tenant, a Decosonic Convection Cooker was left. Unfortunately a manual was not. Could anyone help me with some general instructions as to how to use it or where I could find a manual.
It is a round cooker with glass round bowl, indicating a water line, two racks, lid has the motor in it. According to the dial you can roast, grill, thaw or wash and all those wonderful things.
Really would appreciate it. :?:

decosonic convection roaster

Hi Barbara:
Thanks so much for the information. You must be a better searcher than I am. I really tried but every time I got close, I received the message that that particular page could not be displayed.
I have already sent an e-mail off. Thanks again, Elizabeth. :D

Elizabeth,

I have found a great place to search. I don't know why more people haven't heard of it. It is a free download at www.copernic.com

It searches multiple search engines at the same time. They have a pro-version, which costs a certain amount a year, but I have always found what I want on the free one. I've been using it for a few years and 99% of the time I find exactly what I am looking for.

:) Barbara

search engine

Thanks again, I have made it one of my favourites. Elizabeth.

decosonic model 209

I have a copy of the literature that came with the oven. (I'd rather BUY the bowl of yours, as mine broke...and I had enjoyed using mine). Leave a message on my cell phone: 828-674-2836 as to how I can e-mail or mail you a copy.

NOOOO! :shock: You posted your telephone number! You arent suposed to do that! Send them a private message / email. I just dont want someone calling you that isnt supposed to.

The phone Number for Decosonic is incorrect. I will try U.S Electric South Florida, Inc. Do you have any other information for Decosonic manuals?

Target.com still has these types of convection ovens for sale, but under a different name, I think.

But they look almost similar to the Decosonic Convection Oven.

~Corey123.

Last edited:
decosonic convection cooker/oven.
When cleaning out our rental unit for the next tenant, a Decosonic Convection Cooker was left. Unfortunately a manual was not. Could anyone help me with some general instructions as to how to use it or where I could find a manual.
It is a round cooker with glass round bowl, indicating a water line, two racks, lid has the motor in it. According to the dial you can roast, grill, thaw or wash and all those wonderful things.
Really would appreciate it. :?:
SEND ME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU A COPY DECOSONIC CONVECTION OVEN MODEL 219

JAMES HOLIHAN
sewhandy2u@msn.com

Hi
Could someone give me an idea on how to use the Decosonic convection oven? Is it like the American Harvest oven? Mary

I've posted a PDF file of the Decosonic Convection Oven manual on the web, but am having problems posting the link on this forum. Send me a private message if you would like the web link to the manual.

Elizabeth,

I have found a great place to search. I don't know why more people haven't heard of it. It is a free download at Copernic: Software to search, find, and manage information

It searches multiple search engines at the same time. They have a pro-version, which costs a certain amount a year, but I have always found what I want on the free one. I've been using it for a few years and 99% of the time I find exactly what I am looking for.

:) Barbara

that is a good idea!

Decosonic Convection Oven Manual

Here is the link to the manual:

www.squirrelconspiracy.net/decosonic_convection_oven.htm

Back
Top Bottom