Cuisinart appliances on SALE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
I received this ad from iKitchen in my Yahoo mail today and thought I'd pass it on to everyone here. The prices are very, very good. I haven't looked at every item, but there are enough bargains to tempt most of us. The juicer for $7.99 is a great buy. If you are a Cuisinart fan, this might be a great sale for you.

P.S. I have no connection with Cuisinart. I just like the products I have and am a bargain hunter at heart.

Nothing against anyone here, and I'm not trying to tell you what to buy, but I no longer like Cuisinart products.

I once had their juice extractor which turned out to be junk! It only lasted about two years. And the rest of their products are crap as well.

That's fine, Corey. I've had great experience with their products. Some of which I've had for years (read that nearly 30) with no problem. My reason for passing on this sale was for those folks who may have had the same experience as I have had.

I DID have a Cuisinart food processor that lasted for 20 years.

I replaced it with the one that I've been using for a year now, the K'Aid KPFP850PM (Pearl Metallic).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom