Cursed Instant Pot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JustJoel

Executive Chef
I don’t have an Instant Pot, and I’m not likely to acquire one anytime soon, unless someone just up and gives me one, or I win one in a giveaway.

I came across the his article on Twitter, though, and thought all of you with Instant Pots would enjoy it. Even though I don’t own one, this made me laugh!

Cursed Instant Pot

It had become almost impossible to get a new rubber seal for my faithful old pressure cooker so I chanced it and got an Instant Pot. It's a total mystery how I did it, but I managed to make a stew that was gobbled down to the last drop so maybe this thing will actually work for me.

It had become almost impossible to get a new rubber seal for my faithful old pressure cooker so I chanced it and got an Instant Pot. It's a total mystery how I did it, but I managed to make a stew that was gobbled down to the last drop so maybe this thing will actually work for me.

Glad you like it. I love mine for making traditional long cooking food quickly. I love making carnitas, pot roast/stew, corned beef, beef soup, dry beans to name a few.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom