Deni convection oven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pretsis

Assistant Cook
I am looking for recipes for Deni convection oven, I have the ones that came with unit. Thanks, pretsis

Hi pretsis and welcome to Discuss Cooking. I WISH I had a convection oven - but since I don't here are some links to recipe sites for convection ovens -

http://www.culinarycenterofmonterey.com/cooking_recipes.html

Well, I thought I could find more sites but some of them you have to really search for the recipes -

Your best bet might be to buy a convection oven cookbook - or several sites I looked at told you how to convert your recipe to a convection oven - which I'm sure your instruction booklet told you anyway.

Sorry, I try to be more helpful but sometimes I'm just not :oops:

If you find some good ones will you come back and either post some or tell us what you found?

BW has a "convection" oven, also She rarely thinks to turn on the fan, so normally uses it as a conventional oven. I bake bread in it, and have used it both ways. Can't tell any difference, except that cooking time is slightly reduced.

That being said, the term "convection oven" is a pet peeve of mine. Convection occurs when a heated volume of gas rises, and an equal volume of cooler gas falls and replaces it. So kong as heat is added to the system, those convection currents continue.
That is precisely what occurs in a conventinal oven.

The so-called "convection oven" uses a fan to force air circulation. That is properly called a forced air system, not a convection system.

Off my soapbox now.

Back
Top Bottom