Electric/Digital Deep Fryer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

visionviper

Assistant Cook
I have been looking for a few months now at buying a deep fryer. The only real requirement that I guess I would have it that it's digital. The product I have come to is this: the Aroma ADF-232. On the surface of things at least, the Aroma has everything I want and should be looking for in a fryer.

Does anyone here have any experience with stuff "made by" Aroma? Or even just suggestions on other fryers to look at?

I have been looking for a few months now at buying a deep fryer. The only real requirement that I guess I would have it that it's digital. The product I have come to is this: the Aroma ADF-232. On the surface of things at least, the Aroma has everything I want and should be looking for in a fryer.

Does anyone here have any experience with stuff "made by" Aroma? Or even just suggestions on other fryers to look at?

I recently bought the Presto 9 cup Deep Fryer and it cooks everything perfectly for me.

And once it gets dirty enough to replace just toss it out like you do other oil (like bacon grease).

I save a few empty containers for putting liquids in the trash. They take up little room in a mesh bag in the pantry and sure come in handy when a gallon or two of oil needs to be thrown away.

Back
Top Bottom