flavorwave oven turbo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CharlieD

Chef Extraordinaire
Yet another "as seen on TV" gadgets. Does anybody use this? Know anybody who might be using it, or it better not to be bothered?

My uncle has one of these he uses ALL the time. We cooked our baby octopus in it for christmas while the bbq's were loaded with shrimp, muscles, clams and a whole salmon
Ok I went off topic there! Anyway the octopus was done in like 6 minutes. He bought one for his son for Christmas too.
I'll be buying one when I move out.

I love them! I had an old flavorwave that I sent with my DD so she could oven cook but not have to worry about cleaning an oven in a rented place if she relocated. Of course I'm not really sure if she would think of, or even worry if the oven was clean! I'm now using a Nuwave oven which seems to work as well as the flavorwave. My only complaint is the plastic dome. When and if this one cracks I'm going to look for one with a glass dome. For the life of me I couldn't bake a chicken or a roast in my big oven without terrible results. These little ovens turn out perfection every time! I have never cooked the entire meal in it due to space problems but I can tuck a couple of potatoes in with the chicken! I also dry herbs and roast pumpkin seeds in it. I have never cooked anything from the frozen state as advertised but have read that it can be done. I really like having another oven available during the holidays. Last year I cooked our ham in the big oven and a turkey breast in the Nuwave for the non-pork people! I wished I'd had one during those camping days with the kids! I think you'll be very happy with one and if you google, "NuWave recipes", many sites pop up!

Charlie, I had a Flavor wave years ago It was hard to clean.
I have a Nuwave now and love it It is easy to clean, grease
dosent get in the fan . I use it for a lot of things
Josie

Charlie, if you want to PM me with an email address, I can have a friend get in touch with you re this appliance. She already told me that she'd gladly discuss it with you.

Back
Top Bottom