Foreman/Breville grill cook times?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mcbain

Assistant Cook
hey all, I'm a newbie here and pretty much a newb to cooking. I have recently aquired a Breville grill and was wondering how long approximately I would be looking at to cook a boneless skinless chicken breast?
if there is forum in here I could find more cook times or recipies for this style of grill that would be awesome.
I've tried a few searches and havn't found much

thanks for your help

Have you tried recipegoldmine.com? They have an index there under grillgf for the george foreman grill, including several chicken recipes. I think we always did around 5 to 7 minutes for the smaller chicken breasts on ours.
If you use the search function I think there are several threads dealing with these types of grills, but I have no idea of how to index them in a post, sorry.

Welcome to DC mcbain! According to the Breville grill manuals ... for a boneless chicken breast - about 6 minutes (or until done).

This is the page for the Breville manuals - just click on the "grills" in the left hand column and pick the one you have - then when you click on it - you can find the link to the manual on the upper right edge above the photo. The manuals will give you basic cooking times for different things.

Hope this helps.

Welcome to DC mcbain! According to the Breville grill manuals ... for a boneless chicken breast - about 6 minutes (or until done).

This is the page for the Breville manuals - just click on the "grills" in the left hand column and pick the one you have - then when you click on it - you can find the link to the manual on the upper right edge above the photo. The manuals will give you basic cooking times for different things.

Hope this helps.

I agree with Michael. I have a George Forman grill and I cook chicken breasts (1/2 to 3/4 inch thick for no more than 6 to 7 minutes. Chicken breasts should still be juicy but not pink and the GF grill does a great job of cooking chix breasts.

Thanks for the welcome and all the help. I cooked them and found it took about 6 minutes and they tasted great.
I got the grill as a hand me down, so did not have the manuals, but I will take a look for that online

thanks for all the info to those who replied

look forward to using this forum more.

Back
Top Bottom