Fridge shame - secret lives of refrigerators

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice new fridge, Kay and Souschef! Love how your magnets show up so nice, and looks like you have a lot more room for you condiments. ;):)

Thanks for the link. I might try them for a spare pair, I spend a lot on Transitions lenses.

The last pair I got I didn't get the Transition lens. And I am regretting it. ESP pays for my glasses, but if I want the Transition lens, I have to pay $60.00. The first year I didn't have to pay anything. I am due for a new eye exam, and I think I am going to negotiate having ESP paying for part of the Transition lens. :angel:

Well, the bottom glass shelf of my fridge shattered in the sink while washing it. Into tiny little pieces. So, we got some cheap board and then I covered it in the leftover vinyl I had from when I did the patio chairs. I think it looks pretty fun, now, actually.

1978800_10152998318580609_2777005595513639741_n.jpg

Last edited:
Well, the bottom glass shelf of my fridge shattered in the sink while washing it. Into tiny little pieces. So, we got some cheap board and then I covered it in the leftover vinyl I had from when I did the patio chairs. I think it looks pretty fun, now, actually.

Clever!

That looks just like our old fridge. It was a Maytag.

Very Style-y. You may be on to something trendy. :chef:

Love it!

Well, the bottom glass shelf of my fridge shattered in the sink while washing it. Into tiny little pieces. So, we got some cheap board and then I covered it in the leftover vinyl I had from when I did the patio chairs. I think it looks pretty fun, now, actually....
That looks nice, Nickee, and is a great way to take those limes life hands to you and make yourself a margarita!
fiesta.gif

Every stinkin' time I take that long piece of glass from the refrigerator and move it to the sink to wash I fear I'll drop and - and I don't want to have to get a new piece of tempered glass. With your "hack", I'm going to be a lot less worried if something breaks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom