Funny Looking Mixer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The new mixer arrived yesterday evening, but I haven't used it yet.

I just merely gave it a test run empty to see if it works, and it does. Once I've used it, I'll let you all know how it does.

I found a recipe for Whole Wheat Bread in the manual, so I'm going to make THAT my first test for the machine!

~Corey123.

Last edited:
I'm very happy to say that I've just used the Electrolux Assistant to make a sour cream coffee cake, and the machine works great so far!!

I just took the cake out of the oven, and it's cooling off now. The machine has such incredible power, performance and versatility!! I think that I'm going to like it!!!

~Corey123.

That's great Corey. I think it is a really cool looking machine but I don't need one that big either.

Sounds like you are enjoying it...:)

Thanks guys!!

Not sure if the two co's are affiliated with each other. Frigidaire's major appliances are aslo made by Electrolux as well. Still not sure if they are all related to each other though.

My two K'Aid Stand Mixers work very well. The Electrolux Assistant is designed to handle very large batches of bread dough. As well as two or three batches of cake batter at one time.

And it costs about 3/4 less than the Hobart N-50, which still has only a 5-qt. bowl, BTW!!

Sorry FryBoy, but I don't deliver, except in the neiborhood.

~Corey123.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom