Help identifying hand blender/processor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DangerM55

Assistant Cook
Can anyone help identify what this handheld food processor / hand blender type thing is that Rachel Khoo uses in her BBC series The Little Paris Kitchen. It seems to have a handheld motor part with various different attachments. On top seems to be a row of blue LEDs, indicating power or something at a guess...
:huh:

I've attached a couple of screenshots from youtube clips, hopefully it helps?!

Thanks!

Steve

Attachments

• blender.jpg
    blender.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 426
  • blender2.jpg
    blender2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 459
It's an immersion blender with whisk and food processor attachment. I dont know if you want the same brand but I have one by cuisinart works great

Cheers people.

The thing she was using looked like it was really powerful when used as a food processor. I only have a (very) small kitchen and don't have room to store a full blown processor or mixer etc and this thing looked like it was really versatile and powerful without taking up too much room. I have a normal hand blender but it's rubbish with the processor attachment... Maybe that's just a case of you get what you pay for though and I just need to spend a bit more...

DangerM55 said:
Cheers people.

The thing she was using looked like it was really powerful when used as a food processor. I only have a (very) small kitchen and don't have room to store a full blown processor or mixer etc and this thing looked like it was really versatile and powerful without taking up too much room. I have a normal hand blender but it's rubbish with the processor attachment... Maybe that's just a case of you get what you pay for though and I just need to spend a bit more...

The cuisinart one is good quality my mother stole it from me for her restaurant! She went through like 4 other ones already, 2 restaurant industrial quality, they all broke but my cuisinart has been the only survivor . She confiscated it permanently and told me to go buy a new one....must do ASAP. Great fast quick whipped cream.

blender in little paris kitchen

I wondered the very same thing which is how I found this post. After a bit of google searching I found an interview with Rachel where she is asked about it and she said its by Electrolux. After a bit more searching and with the help of the pictures you added below I found it - Electrolux Mixer – Ultramix Pro | Maytag Appliances | Appliance TODAY | Kitchen Appliance | Small Appliances | Washing Appliance |

Only problem is I can't find anywhere that even sells it! Let me know if you have any joy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom