HELP! New Home, New Appliances

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

doxiemom

Assistant Cook
I'm in the market for some good kitchen appliances. My husband is a retired U.S. Army veteran, so we've always moved around from place to place. I never bought good kitchen appliances, since they would inevitably get broken/lost/damaged/etc. I'm looking for a good countertop convection oven, four slice toaster, blender, food processor, and waffle iron. I'm looking for a few other things too, but they are lower on my priority list. I would appreciate any advice anyone has to offer. I'm not sure what the good brands, products, prices are. I don't want too pay a lot of money for junk products, but I don't mind paying a lot of money for something that's worth it. Any help would be great! Thanks in advance!

I love Kenwood Food Processors and Blenders. I never buy all in one appliances since if it breaks you loose all your the functions. My Breadmaker is a Sunbeam, it was cheap but works like a charm and it a tough little thing. My 4 slice toaster is also a Sunbeam and works perfectly. I had a steamer made by Sunbeam too, it was lovely but apparently it's not a good idea to forget to put water in it lol! I have a Russel Hobbs steamer now but the Sunbeam was way better.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom