ISO comments/feedback on Breville Juice Fountain Elite 800JEXL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PieSusan

Washing Up
My friend wants me to get into juicing because of my food allergies and I am considering it but it seems the best juicers are rather expensive.

I have tried to do some research. Does anyone have any opinions about the above Breville Juice Fountain Elite 800JEXL? How does it compare with a Vita-Mix?

Thanks, Susan

Susan, I am not sure about the Breville, but my friend's husband swears by his Vita-Mix and he is really into juicing. He has had other machines before but I know now that he has the Vita-Mix he will never go back. Don't know if that helps....

I just learned for the next two weeks this juicer is on sale at Sur La Table and it is the cheapest that I have ever seen it. And, I learned that the Breville Elite is the one Martha Stewart uses. I am weakening but I don't know if I will really use it. I fear it will be a toy that will sit on the counter and not get used much. I am so torn.

Noise and efficiency

I have been looking into this same product, and from what I have found there is a quality difference between the Vitamix and the 800JEXL by Breville. The other complaint seemed to be excessive noice from the Vitamix. I personally am going to purchase the 800JEXL, I was able to find a lot more great reviews on this product and believe that it will offer longevity as well. I personally do not like having to replace purchases very often. FYI here is a site that I found that offered a great deal of information and a good deal to boot. http://www.breville800jexljuicefountain-elite.com.
Happy juicing and post back when you made your first cocktail, who knows maybe you will come up with some great recipes:chef: of your own to share with all of us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom