ISO: Fat Free Fryer or Hot Air Fryer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dany611

Assistant Cook
Hi

Does anybody know where i can get a Fat Free Fryer or Hot Air Fryer for domestic use. I have been searching the internet endlessly and am having trouble finding a domestic one.

i saw one a few years ago and it looked great but the shop has stopped doing them and will not tell me who their supplier was.

Is anybody able to help:neutral:

Years ago there was a small private company called American Harvest that was in the kitchen gadget business which used TV infomercials much like Ron Popeil does to sell his gismos. They developed a product called a "Jet Stream" oven which was hot air circulating at high speed over the food to be cooked. This is in essence what a hot air fryer does.

American Harvest has apparently been bought out by Nesco and still sells their "Jet Stream" oven. Here's the link:

http://www.americanharvest.com/products/?category=600

Well ... where do you live Dany? We've had several people ask for the same thing in tha past ...

There are commercial units and there are home units ... and it would make little sense to go scurry around to find one that is readibly available on one continent - and then find out you live somewhere else!

Are u familuer with this item? I am looking for something other than a microwave to heat food in our tea house. Mostly soups.

this sounds interesting ? I have never seen one before ? Does it taste like its fryed ? or more like microwave ?

Back
Top Bottom