Kenwood Mixer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Turando

Cook
Hi,

Does anyone have a Kenwood mixer? I was at a shop today and they had the Kenwood Chef (4.6L) and the Kenwood Major (6.7L). I'm interested in the Kenwood Major as it was bigger (and more expensive).

How would it compare to the Kitchenaid? There is no Kitchenaid here so I'm wondering whether to get the Kenwood now or wait about 5 months and get the Kitchenaid later when I'm back in Australia.

Thankyou!

I wanted to get a Kitchenaid but they aren't available here. I can wait but I thought I'd check if the Kenwood are any good as well :)

What size Kitchenaid do you have? 30 years is great! Is it true the older Kitchenaid's are better than the newer ones?

We have friends who have a Kenwood. They loaned it to me over the holidays one year - and I have to say that as much as I love my Kitchen Aid that was one serious mixer! It was extremely powerful. and had no problems mixing anything I had in the works.

I'm not sure what accessories, etc. go with it. It was more compact, that was why they bought it - it was going to be used on their boat. :)

Back
Top Bottom