Keurig filter is stuck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chef Munky

Honey Badger
I've been trying to get it out to change the filter.
It won't brew a full cup of coffee.
I have the whole thing soaking in vinegar and water to loosen it.
Any other ideas?

It's not popping off as easily as this video shows.That's why it's in vinegar now.Bad Boy!:LOL:
Just so you know. My fingers were getting stuck in it. So I used a pair of scissors.Now it has holes in it. Ok, that wasn't the brightest idea. I want a cup of coffee. Like yesterday!:LOL:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA0IkKmAIhU

Do you have the original manual that came with it, Munky? I had a similar issue, and the manual was helpful.

I'm a little confused, Munky. Did you get the filter holder out of the Keurig and can't pop off the end to release the filter? Or can't you get the whole holder out of the tank?

I'm a little confused, Munky. Did you get the filter holder out of the Keurig and can't pop off the end to release the filter? Or can't you get the whole holder out of the tank?

The end wouldn't release the filter.The filter holder came right out.
A good soak, push from the end of a wooden spoon did the trick. Descaled the whole thing.Popped a new one in and now it works.

I do have the original manual. Was checking that when the net went down again today.

LOL - reminds me of whenever we had a power failure (in the city and before my generator) I got the most powerful desire to have a coffee or tea!!!

So now I love the fact that I have a propane stove - and a Generac generator.
I still watch TV, have my coffee, play on the 'puter. Sometimes I don't even realize the power is out.

Whenever something breaks... you get the undeniable urge to have that very thing!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom