New Dishwasher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NAchef

Sous Chef
I am so excited to get our new DW this next Friday!

We moved into a new home 6 months ago and the DW that came with the home was a cheap GE that is VERY loud & does not clean well at all.

Sears had their Friends & Family sale today (10-14) & they had a KitchenAid KUDE60FXSS on sale for a good price. Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more

I have used a similar model for about a year in our previous home and loved it. Cleaned well and was VERY quiet!

Sears has them for $1274 and I have seen them elsewhere for up to $1500.
We got it for $530!

I will have to update later and let you know how it works out. :mrgreen:

We moved from an apartment with a cheap GE dishwasher, to a house with an upgraded Kenmore, and it was light night and day. No longer does it sound like a small plane landing in my kitchen when we are doing dishes, and they're CLEAN!

I am thrilled for you. That is, hands down, my very favorite appliance in the world.

I just went a week without a dishwasher and I was so grateful to have my new one I did a little happy dance in the kitchen. The kids thought I was nuts.

Congrats on the new appliance!!

I cannot get new dishwasher, my curent one refuses to let go of, me she says I am too good of a husband to get rid off. I will have to keep curent DW (dear wife) for a while. But in all the truth I have very little complains, especially when it comes to washing dishes, she does pretty good job.

:ROFLMAO: Ok, i'm going to run now and hide bofore somebody hits me hard. :LOL:
Sorry, when I so DW, I just could not help my self. ;)

SUPER QUIET!! It holds a lot more than our old unit and cleans much better as well.
Love it!!

Back
Top Bottom