Nuwave - Has anyone used one?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have had one for many years and love the thing. Try as I might I could never cook a roast or a whole chicken in my regular oven. Always over or under cooked. Now they turn out fantastic! The laminated cooking chart that comes with the unit is perfect for time and internal cook temp. I also found out that the resting rack can double as a cooking rack for the turkey breast. It holds the breast upright for the entire cooking time. It really can do everything they say on the infomercials! I love having the extra oven, especially at the holidays. I can cook the ham in the big oven and a turkey breast, for the non-pork eaters. I can cook an entire meal for the two of us in mine, just a matter of timing. The only issue I have is the plastic dome. It can crack if long periods of high heat are used or it's somehow dropped and hits the tile floor! I'd like to find a removable glass top unit, still looking. I bought one for my daughter as she is a renter and never wanted to use the oven in the apartments. I really think she just didn't want to clean the oven if she moved! I have a great site for recipes if you want it.

Back
Top Bottom