Oven Doors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Is your oven door:

• Total voters
HUH? My oven doors are both metal and glass with metal and plastic for the microwave ovens. Only all metal oven doors I see are in commercial kitchens.

oven doors

metal with glass windows so that I can easily see my food burning away! LOL :LOL:

Boy, did I ask that question wrong or what? :oops:

The front of some oven doors are solid metal (I've had several of those and I can assure you they were not commercial) ... some are metal frames with a glass window ... and some, like the new one my apartments just graced me with, have a solid glass front.

Michael, mine is solid metal INSIDE, but on the outside, it is black glass rimmed in chrome. Ironically, I don't have a window at all on the thing and have to open the door to take a quick peek! It is a GE, I believe, and just about everyone in my neighborhood has the same maker, albeit differing models.

Psiguyy said:
HUH? My oven doors are both metal and glass with metal and plastic for the microwave ovens. Only all metal oven doors I see are in commercial kitchens.

My mom has a double wall inserted oven & the doors on it are all metal. It is nowhere near being commercial quality.

Back
Top Bottom