Panini Press/Waffle Maker/Griddle/Grill Recommendations?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

seasonsofwither

Assistant Cook
Hey everyone,

I'm turning 18 in March and I have been cooking meals very frequently for my family for the past 5 years. My dad said he would buy me a high-quality professional grade panini press/waffle maker/griddle/grill that has at least a minimum of 1500 watts power. It is ultimately crucial to have that much power for evenly distributed cooking. My budget isn't entirely limited, however I'd like to stay around the $200 range.
Thanks so much everyone, this decision needs to be made by tonight to have it ordered by my birthday! :D I'm super excited!

Can't go wrong with the Breville. Bought mine years ago. It's used daily around here.
It's held up well without any problems with the coating coming off, rust spots, sticking. Uneven temperature..It's never been a problem. But mine isn't a waffle maker. Still a very versatile appliance.

Panini Grill - Grilling

Check Amazon they might have a better offer.

Have a great birthday :)

Munky.

iSN'T THAT NICE? Ours is just the kind with removalbe plates for easy cleanup, so I guess that's n o help to you - I DID get it on Amazon, though. They have a lot of great appliances.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom