Pasta maker help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amychild

Assistant Cook
I recently purchased from a second hand store a pasta maker. I wanted to find out if I liked fresh pasta. It had no instructions. Gourmet royale pasta perfect maker pm700. I tried googling and found nothing. Anyone know how to get instructions for the pasta maker or will general instructions for all pasta makers work?

I Googled and found one that sold on eBay for $24. Other Google references indicated that it was of the "As seen on TV" genre of kitchen gadget. I didn't Google any "As seen on TV" to determine if there would be any information there.

However, I did discover that the machine you have is electric and I have no experience with electric pasta makers. I have an Italian hand-operated machine. There are plenty of members here who have other machines. No doubt you will get plenty of help.

Was it loose or did it come in a box? If so, examine the box closely for a manufacturing or distributing company. There has to be a name somewhere.

I don't think all pasta makers are the same, as ingredient measurements will always differ depending on the machine.

(I have Ron Popeil's machine (which I bought in the early 90's & which is still going strong) & I love it.)

Oh, dear, my husband makes the pasta. I think it is one egg for every 3/4 cups of flour, plus a pinch of salt (yes, I just checked with the pasta master). You will love it, trust me. And yes, you can use egg beaters or other egg substitutes. 1/4 cup of egg beaters/scramblers, etc, is one egg.

Manual Gourmet Royale Pasta Perfect PM600

I am replying to your request for the manual for your PM700. I stumbled across this group doing a search for more information about the Pasta Perfect PM600 that I just purchased at a local thrift store. It did come with the manual. I know that yours is not the 600 but perhaps my manual will give you enough information to get better acquainted with yours. I am going to scan the manual when I return to my office on Monday. Please let me know how to get a copy to you. - Vickie

I am replying to your request for the manual for your PM700. I stumbled across this group doing a search for more information about the Pasta Perfect PM600 that I just purchased at a local thrift store. It did come with the manual. I know that yours is not the 600 but perhaps my manual will give you enough information to get better acquainted with yours. I am going to scan the manual when I return to my office on Monday. Please let me know how to get a copy to you. - Vickie

Welcome to DC. You do realize the OP was from 2007 and that person may not be around any longer? The last activity for them shows 1/15/07.

Last edited:
Welcome to DC. You do realize the OP was from 2007 and that person may not be around any longer? The last activity for them shows 1/15/07.

I did not notice that the request originated in 2007. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I appreciate your time and response.

Hi, I just read this post and I was given the PM 600 but it is missing the manual, would you be willing to share yours with me also? Thanks, Melybrasi

Pasta Maker

Hi I was searching all over the internet for a manual also. Is there anyway I can get a copy I would greatly appreciate it. I bought mine at a yard sale.

Manual for the PM600

I too am looking for the manual....Did they only make one? LOL I bought mine second hand at a thrift shop and cannot wait to use it....but like everyone else, it was missing the manual. I would love to have a copy if someone still has it. Thanks so much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom