Speaking of Panini Grills...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

YorkieMominFL

Assistant Cook
...........I just received my Cuisinart Griddler from Amazon yesterday. It is a 4-way "Contact Grill", Panini Press, Open Grill & Griddle". It was quite expensive, $129 but it is very well built and when it's closed it does not take up much space on the counter and it's really sharp looking. It comes with 2 grill plates and 2 griddle plates and they are very easy to insert and they are dishwasher safe (I personally would rather hand wash these items, but many people would like that feature)! At any rate now I have an appliance that is very handy right on my countertop that I can use in many different ways.... I've already used it and I love it!!!

I had just recently purchased a new range with the ceramic glass, so I could not use my reversible two burner grill/griddle pan because it has a "lip" on it. From now on I will use it on my outdoor grill when grilling shrimp for instance.

Just thought I would share my opinion of this neat little appliance!

Pamela:chef:

hope you still like it! I bought mine last week and have cooked hamburgers on it. Used good lean patties and cooked on grill sides. They cooked well but the drippings dripped all over the underside (grease catcher was in proper place) and was a nightmare to clean. I plan to try steaks and pork chops this week and hope they work better since I have already purchased the grill. I have been using Foreman grills for years and should have stuck with them.

I got one for Christmas and love it. The thing actually SEARS if you set it to that setting!
So far I've done burgers, fish, steak, chops, salmon patties and a few other things.

SO much better than my Breadman's panini grill that wouldn't even make grill marks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom