Turbo Wave 4000HD Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gyppers

Assistant Cook
I have just purchased one of these machines and thought It would have come with a basic cook book of some sort,but it dosent.It does mention how long and how hot for some basic ingredients,but dosent give you a step by step guide.Say for instance I want to do a seasoned rolled roast of lamb and vegies(spuds,pumpkin,carrots and peas,I dont know how long to put meat in before I add vegies,or whether to put meat on top or below,or if it is all done together,or if you have to put stuff in at different times.I have tried to find a cook book for these machines on the net,but with no luck.Does anyone know if there is such a book,or can anyone offer any advise.
Cheers,Gypsy.

I have no idea what type of appliance a Turbo Wave 4000HD is. If it's just an oven, why would you need a step by step - but I can't tell you because you haven't told us what it is.

Last edited:
I have no idea what type of appliance a Turbo Wave 4000HD is. If it's just an oven, why would you need a step by step - but I can't tell you because you haven't told us what it is.
I guess the turbo wave is the same as the flavour wave.I know it may be just a oven,but the sad truth is that I am not a competant cook such as yourself.I guess that I need a Cooking for Dummies Turbo Cook Book.

I did a quick sarch of the Internet and could not find out anything about the Turbo Wave 4000 either.....really puzzled me??

Just came back for another read of the thread and realized gypper is from Australia.:idea: Guess the Turbo Wave 4000 is an Australian product that we don't have here in the US. :bangin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom