Vote - Name My Kitchenaid Contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pick your favorite!

• Dobro

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Lucille

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Red Bettie

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Red Sonja

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FrankZ

Site Team
Staff member
Here are the names I have picked to move on to the vote. Thank you to everyone that submitted a name.

I voted - but it was tough - I liked a lot of those names :)

Once the vote is over I don't mind publishing all the entries. It would be a great discussion. I didn't add who submitted a name to keep it a focused on the name itself.

Frank, wouldn't it be fun to discuss, lobby for, and jeer at, these 4 choices?

For example, I had already voted before I realized that... I think 'Dobro' is a clever lyrical short for "dough brother"... or am I wrong, is Dobro someone famous?

Oops, I just revealed one of the names that I didn't vote for! Did I break a rule?

Frank, wouldn't it be fun to discuss, lobby for, and jeer at, these 4 choices?

For example, I had already voted before I realized that... I think 'Dobro' is a clever lyrical short for "dough brother"... or am I wrong, is Dobro someone famous?

Oops, I just revealed one of the names that I didn't vote for! Did I break a rule?

AHHHHH I thought the same thing about the dobro but didn't have the "equipment" to say sooooooooooo... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

"Red Sonja" was an Amazon Warrioress imagined by the famed fantasy illustrator Frank Franzetta, the female version of Conan the Barbarian. A B-movie was made in the late 80's, a short run TV serial followed. Fiery redhead whips butts. I like this choice, too.

Attachments

• lucille_ball.jpg
    lucille_ball.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 193
  • red_sonja-crop.jpg
    red_sonja-crop.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
I had to go with Lucille, just hope all goes well with though.
"Lucille, you won't do your daddy's will":LOL:

Looks like it is Lucille!

Submitted by LPBeier.

I will post up the rest of the names and entrants later.

Good golly, I love the name. I can see the KitchenAid Mixer going bloody red loco after all your cupboard's choco chips and maybe the dog, too. Congrats, Laurie!

Thanks, Frank & Spork too! I kinda was getting to like Red Sonja actually!

My inspiration came from the late great Lucille Ball, and of course that famous guitar of BB King.

Back
Top Bottom