Does anyone have a copy of Sherri's Cookbook?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mickey_72

Assistant Cook
I was reading the thread "I don't think I will subscribe to anymore cooking mags..." and saw a mention of Sherri's cookbook which lead me to the Airstream forums to read about her story. Very sad. They had a link to the book but it expired last year.

Anyone have it?

I found that thread on the Airstream forum. I think that would be the best place to contact someone about it. We know nothing about Sherri here, at Discuss Cooking, I'm sorry to say. It sounds like a lovely tribute to pass on her recipes.

A wonderful gal, remembered

We own an Airstream and I am a member of Airstream Forums. By now all
know most of the beautiful tribute and the very sad story. I do have The Recipes.

I downloaded the file. I have it at the office. And I have tried many of her recipes. I have her recipes filed in a 3 ring binder. I have a photo of her and her daughter.

The story does bring tears. Her husband Mark remembered her well.
One of her recipes has become a favorite when traveling with our Airstream. Her tailgate turkey sandwich. Most of her recipes are GRAND and a treasure to own. "It's like you know her through her recipes".

Hi,

Sherri was my late wife. Thank you to Mickey for the kind words. Her cookbook is still available online, but the link is on airforums.com; I don't have the link at the moment. I just wanted to register on this site to correct the fact that my name is not Marc.

Frederic Lynes

Back
Top Bottom