E-Reader Cookbooks for Kindle and Nook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad you guys are enjoying this thread. If you hadn't noticed, I get the announcement from DiningDownloads.com around 5-6 p.m. and post as soon as I check my email. Thursdays, however, I curl, so won't be posting anything until later. However, if one of you wants to post the freebies from DD, go ahead!

Hmmmm, the lentil one isn't coming up free for me.
You're too late. These offers expire fairly quickly. I get the notice around 5:00 p.m. (EST) and post as soon as I can. You can also sub to DiningDownloads.com to have the notification end up in your inbox. The freebies come around again every 2-3 months (the ice cream one I grabbed the end of July--it is back again).

You're too late. These offers expire fairly quickly. I get the notice around 5:00 p.m. (EST) and post as soon as I can. You can also sub to DiningDownloads.com to have the notification end up in your inbox. The freebies come around again every 2-3 months (the ice cream one I grabbed the end of July--it is back again).

Oh I assumed that they were for the whole day! I need to be a little quicker I guess!

Back
Top Bottom