I Need Help Finding a Cookbook Lost in a Fire Please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tasha, I just get back from vacation and just read this thread. I am so happy that we are talking about the same book! I will always remember that somebody else is looking at the same book whenever I refer to the book in the future!
To everybody, yes I love reading cookbooks, but I also loves cooking. Whenever I go on vacation, I like to pick a cookbook specially from that country or regions.I now have a lots of cookbooks and enjoy getting lost reading them. I always took along a cookbook or two when I am travelling just to feast my eyes on all those fantastic dishes. I guess I am just a food traveller!

You guys ROCK!!!!! You can do ANYTHING from any possible cooking question to helping me on my homework (which I greatly appreciate by the way)!

On the subject of cookbooks, I have a cookbook that was my grandma's that I couldn't live without! It was out of this cookbook that I was taught how to make all sorts of cookies! It's green, and has a lot of veggies on it, and a big chicken in the middle. Do you all know of the one of which I am speaking? It's great!

I think it would be GREAT to share all of the wonderful books that we all have. Congratulations Tasha!

CookinBlondie*

I GOT IT!! IT CAME TODAY :)

I GOT IT!! I GOT MY COOKBOOK TODAY!!!!!!!!
YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D
THANK YOU AGAIN TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED OUT!!!
MANY BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Tasha,

I'm so glad you got your cookbook!!!! That makes me really happy and it makes me feel good. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom