Living Cookbook 2008 pre-installed recipes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kat

Assistant Cook
Hi, I haven't been around here in awhile. I downloaded the trial version and have been working with it a bit. So far so good. My question is, have you kept the preinstalled recipes and lists, or did you make your own and delete the other stuff? I'm really into having a lean system, without alot of stuff I don't use. Thanks!

OOOHHH! I am eager to hear your reviews and feedback here! I posted a call for help on twitter the other day to my foodie friends, and I heard the praises of LC over and over! I havent got around to downloading it yet, maybe this weekend, but I am way excited!

I used to use Cooking Aficionado, but after reinstalling it twice now on new computers over the last 2 years, their site is "full" and I have never been able to get my product key which enables me to use it more than 25 times gggggrrr! thus comes the fun job of converting everything.. anywho, again look forward to feedback in this thread!!!!

I use Living Cookbook and absolutely love it. I tend to keep the ones that download with the software and then when I am in a real rut just look through them. I have used some too.

And it is so easy to add more recipes to it. You can add one recipe or whole cookbook all easy.

Just my $0.02

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom